- The Image Engine 1990
- Lowlands 1996: Tramp-On-Line
Pictures: Floating vistors
- AT5 1998: Teletext online (dutch), not in use anymore
- Video syncstarter - IvySync 2005
A solution to playback up to 4 video's completely synchronously by means of cheap mpeg2 decoder cards.
Main programmer: Denis Jaromil Roio.
- Eastern Neighbours 2006: Helmut Smits "Pamflet"
- Markt Roermond 2007: Stream hack
At that time it worked for all browsers, offline now
- Contemporary Art Screen Zuidas Amsterdam 2007: Control Video Led Display (dutch)
- Uitzending Gemist Promo Generator 2008 (dutch)
Invention and development of an interface for an Adobe After Effects
script with the use of Womble Mpeg Video Wizard for Captain Video
- Netherlands Media Art Institute web interface on their catalogue
A web interface on the complete database of the institute's catalogue of art, documentation and events of their own collection as well on collections they have access to.
The same interface is used in house to show the complete works in dvd quality. Graphic design by Martin Takken. Database build by Toxus.
- Website Asco BV 2009 (new site now, made by others)
- Website B&B de Ontdekking 2009
- Best-Stays.com, a site for travelers. 2010
The search of locations on this site is based on GPS coordinates: longitude and latitude.
You indicate where you want to stay by double clicking on the map (or dragging the marker)
and the system will tell you what is nearby. You even get a street view, if available,
thanks to Google Maps. Instant translation of descriptions and comments, thanks to Google Translate.
Completely HTML Tidy.
- Time lapse video of repair high flux reactor 2010 (dutch)
Realization of producing time lapse video from network camera inside the high flux reactor in Petten (NL) for Captain Video
- Visualizing speech open source module (dutch), development for Radboud University Nijmegen and Sint Maartenskliniek 2011-2013
- WildHitz Back-end (database, video conversions, schedules, advertisements, social media communication) of online music videos station 2013-2015
Rebuilding E.S.T. with integrated animation feedback. (E.S.T. = E-learning based Speech Therapy) 2015
The old E.S.T. showed two graphs, pitch and intensity, as feedback for speech.
It turned out, patients found this hard to understand. Therefor Sint Maartenskliniek in cooperation with Radboud University Nijmegen tested animated feedback (see above), which turned out well.
Regrettably the old system was too rigid to implement the animated feedback.
Sint Maartenskliniek decided to rebuild the whole system from scratch with open source tools.